Processing Of Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed under Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“the Law”) by Alternative Transport.
In the scope of this Disclosure Text which we have prepared as the Alternative Transport Data Officer under the “Disclosure Obligation of Data Officers,” we wish to inform you about the purposes for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your personal data will be transferred, the method and the legal basis for the collection of your personal data, and your other rights indicated in Article 11 of the Law as follows:
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the requirements for the processing of personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
The purposes for collecting and processing your personal data in verbal, written or electronic form, without being limited to these is: ensuring the legal and commercial security of Alternative Transport or the business partners of Alternative Transport, sustaining their business activities and managing their human resources and employment policies.
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to prevent your personal data from being processed and accessed illegally and to keep your personal data secure.
2. Collection Method of Personal Data
Your personal data, in accordance with the applicable legislation; will be gathered in verbal, written or electronic media by Alternative Transport, our partners, our subsidiaries, our solution partners with which we collaborate or have contractual relationships through surveys, internet sites, Alternative Transport representatives and similar channels, and it will be processed in accordance with the requirements stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for various administrative and legal reasons.
3. Sharing Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared with the shareholders of Alternative Transport, its business partners, suppliers, external service providers, and public authorities and organizations in accordance with the requirements set out in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
The purposes for sharing your personal data, without being limited to these, are: ensuring the legal and commercial security of Alternative Transport or the business partners of Alternative Transport, sustaining their business activities and managing their human resources processes and employment policies.
If your personal data is shared, all necessary security precautions are taken.
4. Measures related to the Protection of Personal Data
Alternative Transport takes precautions against unauthorized access to personal data or the loss, misappropriation, disclosure, alteration or destruction of such information. Alternative Transport undertakes to keep your personal data confidential, to take all the necessary technical and administrative precautions for its security and to show due diligence. In the event your personal data suffers damage or falls into the hands of third parties as a result of attacks to the website or systems, in spite of Alternative Transport efforts to take all data security precautions, Alternative Transport will immediately inform you and the Personal Data Protection Board.
5. Other Regulations Referred to in Article 11 of the Law
By appealing to Alternative Transport to:
- Find out whether your personal data have been processed or not,
- Request information about any such processing if they have been processed,
- Learn about the purpose of the processing and whether it been used appropriately or not,
- Learn the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred domestically or abroad,
- Request corrections if personal data have been incompletely or improperly processed,
- Request that personal data be deleted or destroyed in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Law,
- Request that third parties to whom personal data have been transferred are notified of the procedures carried out in accordance with the relevant articles of the subject Law, or
- Object to an unfavorable result that has arisen due to data being analyzed exclusively through automated systems, and
- You have a right of claim damages in the event of incurring losses due to unlawful processing.
You may apply in writing to Alternative Transport for the use of your above mentioned rights, and you can send the appeal to the address for which information is supplied below. In case new methods of appeal are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, these methods will be announced by Alternative Transport.
Appeals made in this respect will be finalized within the shortest possible time frame and within 30 days maximum. The submission of appeals is currently free of charge. However, should the Personal Data Protection Board determine a fee schedule, there will be charges in accordance with this schedule.
6. Contact Information
You may contact us at any time to use your rights under Article 11 of the Law. You may send the Application Form containing your required identification information, the right which you wish to exercise, a detailed description of your claim, to the address specified in this Appeal Form by certified mail with a return receipt request.